Would you like to learn how to love your child unconditionally? Having the kind of love that says, “I love you, I care about you, I am committed to you because you are my child. I do not always like what you do but I’ll always love and care about your well-being. You are my son/daughter and I will never abandon or reject you. I will love you no matter what!”
By learning your child’s love language, you can effectively meet your child’s emotional need for love and enjoy being a parent.
Renee St. Clair, PhD, LMFT will be on WCIA on Feburary 17, 2014 at 5pm.
Her interview will uncover “How to love your kids without losing your mind.”
Renee will explain how parents can discover their child’s love languages and how to use strategies that will show love.
* What does it mean to have an empty love tank?
* What are the five love languages? (Based on Gary Chapman’s books.)
- Words of Affirmation
- Physical touch
- Quality time
- Acts of Service
* What are examples of each?
* How to identify your child’s love language?
* Interactive test is available through www.fivelovelanguages.com
* How the five love languages saves parents from losing their minds!